Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A little decorating...

Remember this?



Well, I liked how it turned out so well that I made one for my Valentine's garland.   





Something about a small set of fairy lights just makes me happy.   And look how sweet it looks on the mantle with the little swag of hearts I got last year.......




I don't decorate much for Valentine's but I did put out a few things like these crocheted hearts...






and this lovely embroidered one....



I love decorating the door for Valentine's.  This year, I added the little wooden swag I had been using in the house.  I always wanted to put it on the door though....and I'm glad I did.

by day.....



by night......

Spreading a little love at the door step....KK style.



I love how pretty the door looks with the fairy lights and netting.  On dark, rainy days I'll turn the lights on too....just to brighten things up a bit.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Very pretty :-) I like the front door decorations best.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty! I always say I am gonna get organized and decorate a bit for each holiday. Hasn't happened yet. :/ Hope you are having a good week! Happy Hump Day! Tammy

Quiltingranny said...

So sweet! You do a great job my friend. If you get a chance, head over to Layers of Hope and let me know what you think of our new background and header!
http://layersofhopequilting911.blogspot.com/

gin said...

Pretty! You door always looks so inviting.

A Little Creation said...

You have the prettiest front door in the neighborhood!
Chris =]

jillytacy said...

The front door is beautiful! I really need you to come visit my house and teach me hoe to decorate my front door.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...