Saturday, December 21, 2013

crazy busy...

Where are the elves when you need them?

This past weekend was CRAZY!  Besides Kaela's family birthday and dinner out, I had tons to do around the house.  

Like finish the front door



  and make some scarves....



and mix up a bunch of my French Market soup mix for friends and coworkers...



And....I finished putting up the decorations (finally!)  
My parent bought these elves when we lived in Germany in the mid 60's.  I have one that needs repair but all the rest managed to survive all these years.







Now that these guys are out, I'm hoping they'll do some work while I catch up on some sleep!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Busy ... Busy :-)
Love those elves .... so cute :-)
I still haven't put out a single decoration, not even the tree. I guess I really cant leave it any longer.
Take some time now to rest and enjoy the Season ..... let those little elves get busy !!!
Big hugs

jillytacy said...

You've been very busy! I hope the elves help you get your Christmas-to-do-list done! I'm finally on break and trying to get my holiday stuff started.

gilly said...

So that's where all the elves are hanging out! Please could you send some over here to help too! ;-)
Merry Christmas and wishing you all things good for the new year ahead. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...