Friday, December 21, 2012

I'm still craftin'...

I made a few more ruffled scarves before calling it quits for this year.  I am pretty slow making these but it is good because it is a new skill.    I have read that you start losing brain cells if you don't use them...so thought this would be a good way to keep at least a few of mine! 

This is for someone who works with Dean...



 and this is for a friend who wears this color scheme all. the. time.





Then Matt showed me how to make these cute little origami hearts.  

He makes them using dollar bills but I thought they would be cute ornaments...and would fit perfectly inside a Christmas card....


We used wrapping paper since that is what we had on hand.  I think these would be precious as a little paper garland around Valentine's Day....just gotta find some pink paper!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Love the scarves--I have been working on two since this summer--you are right--they are slow going!!

A Little Creation said...

Congratulations on learning a new skill!!
Chris =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...