Thursday, May 24, 2012

time for crochet...

The last couple of months have been really busy. We've had several end of school activities and inductions to attend for both kids.
I spent a lot of down time after work in the car waiting for them but I spent that time reading.
I didn't have much time to create any large projects but did manage a few small ones.

I made two
crocheted cell phone covers for some teacher friends of mine


and a coffee cozy....

I'm hoping this summer I'll have enough time to do at least one large project....maybe this starling bag from Future Girl?

4 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I usually only do small projects because I want to feel a sense of accomplishment fast. I have so many granny squares made but haven't done anything with them yet. I definitely need to get to work finishing one project at a time and organizing all my supplies. A summer project indeed. Future Girl is a new to me blog. That starling bag is great and no doubt you could make it in no time. Cute cozies! I need to make one for my phone. Have a great weekend. Tammy

Unknown said...

oh my gosh those are cute!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Val, the cell phone covers look great. Wish you were nearer so you could teach me to crochet ;)
The bag looks lovely and very summery. I look forward to seeing it if you decide to tackle it this summer. School doesn't finish until late July for us but summer has definitely arrived this week. We are thrilled with 75 degree weather which is hot for England. Have a great weekend.
Lindsay
x

Sherry said...

So cute Val!

Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...