Saturday, May 26, 2012

Crochet Piggies!

This month for Make It Monthly, I made a "Pass The Piggies" game set. It turned out SO cute!

If you are interested in making your own set, here is the link to the free pattern by Roman Sock. Just a note about the piggies. I used a pattern by June at Planet June and I made the ears a little differently from her pattern)
I'm not sure this game will actually LEAVE our house.....I may have to make another set!



Since I was making piggies, I also made this cutie for May's toy drop and dropped it outside the mall on a bench earlier in the week.



Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Ahhh ... I love those little piggies:-)
It's astounding how busy the end of the school year is - I'm hoping that once the kids finish on Thursday, I can get down to some serious crafting ..... I'm suffering from withdrawls:-)

Chinnu said...

These are adorable....so VERY CUTE!!!

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh, Val, those little piggies are so cute! I've never heard of that game before. Have a great week. Prayers and blessings, Tammy

June (planetjune) said...

We used to have an actual set of Pass the Pigs (with plastic pigs) at my parents' house! How cool that you used my pig pattern to make your crocheted set - it looks like it'd be much more fun than the original :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...