Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gunter to the rescue

Over the holidays, I came home from work one day to this:


I walked in and asked Gunter what he was doing and he said "Nothing, I'm stuck."

I asked why he was at the top of the tree and he said he was on a rescue mission...that the pretty snowflake fairies needed rescuing. Especially the one at the top of the little tree.

He then got snippy and said that it was VERY difficult to climb a Christmas tree, even a tiny one, without arms or legs.
He went on to inform me that after dragging himself up the tree by his beard to save the trapped fairy, she told him she didn't need rescuing.

Then as he tried to get down, he got wedged between the tree and the wall.
Poor Gunter....I think he needs a girlfriend.

2 comments:

jillytacy said...

He's just too funny! A girlfriend might be good but then he'll be complaining that he can't hug her because he doesn't have any arms.

Unknown said...

he just wanted to do the you know and that is all I will say about that. typical man for you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...