Friday, December 30, 2011

rushing by...

I can't believe how fast December has gone by...between class projects and crafts and events, we stayed busy.

I made this peppermint pixie for my YOE tree...the last one for the year.

and some yummy candy cane syrup for coffee, hot cocoa and ice cream.
and some last minute gifts for friends and neighbors who love to cook.....French Market Soup Mix with recipe and a wooden spoon.



a penguin for one of Kaela's friends...a cell phone case for someone's daughter who loves purple...
some aprons were made for friends and family...




Even Matt had to make something....this mole for a math project on measurement. We think the teacher just likes moles and created a project around them for fun! Whatever the reason, Mr. Molensky sure turned out cute...


with his little briefcase and newspaper. (he NEEDS a Starbucks coffee cup don't you think?)


I love his glasses


We managed to drop all 37 Baby Jesus Rocks by Christmas Eve and dropped our last toy for the year at Matt's orthodontist...a crayon roll...


I made so many things LAST MINUTE this year that I really want to get back into the habit of making things all year long.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Wow .... you were busy!!!!
I love the soup mix idea, and so beautifully packaged. I'll have to store that in my ideas book. Matt's mole is so cute - Starbucks ... an absolute must.
I'm sure you had a bunch of very happy recipients this year:-)
Happy New Year to The Powery Family .... praying that it's a very blessed one for y'all.
Love and hugs

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So many great gifts and I love that they are all handmade, homemade. December has definitely flown by! Happy almost new year to you and yours! Tammy

Little Messy Missy said...

Wow you have been busy! xoxoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...