Friday, February 11, 2011

at an angle...

We were in Barnes and Nobles the other day.

As we were walking up to check out, I was looking at all those little 'in a box' books. I'm sure you've all seen them. They are tiny and usually lined up near the check out. In this particular B&N, they were all set on their shelf at an angle which made reading the title difficult.


I heard Matt come up behind me and whisper to Dean "Dad, look...why would anyone put out a rapist in a box?"

Dean was like "what?" A RAPIST in a box?

Matt said "yea" and pointed to this:



He was so serious and seriously offended that anyone would publish something like that.

Of course, since I'm a mommy hack, I busted out laughing and yanked the little book up and pointed to the title. Matt turned a delightful shade of red as we all walked out the door....with the sales clerk laughing behind our back.....

6 comments:

MissCrazyPants said...

LOL that is hilarious! I will never look at the word the same

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

That's so funny! Poor Matt, he may never go back to B&N again.

NadineC said...

Oh, that's just too funny! I needed a laugh and you delivered ;-)

Crazy Amy said...

so funny and it shows what a kind heart your boy has.

val said...

he really does have a kind heart. He was so offended.....but when he saw the title he just laughed...

Ruhammie said...

OMG!! SO FUNNY!! I even had to read it to my hubby who chuckled and said "I never broke down the word therapist before, that's great!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...