Thursday, October 1, 2009

Witches Cupboard swap....

I had Sherry for my partner in the swap I hosted.
We were to create something you'd find in a Witches Cupboard.
We also had to include fun little spells or directions on how to 'use' the ingredient!

I had loads of fun creating stuff for Sherry...


Here is what I sent her:

"Babylon Candles"..like from the movie "Stardust"

"Hand-Aids"...to help multi tasking witches

"Dementia spell"...a favorite of naughty young witches to pester old folks

"Dragon Scales"...to help witches find treasure

"Soularium"...a place to hoard souls

"Dehagification 'pills''...to beautify oneself for a short time

and a "Skelepin" to wear on Halloween while passing out tricks and treats!

Below is a closeup of the 'spell' for Dementia:


I just noticed I spelled something wrong! Oh well! Hope she likes it all!

8 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Any witch would be proud to have those things in her cupboard! I give my officially witchy approval, lol! :O)

Very Mary said...

That is totally spooktacular!

Elaine said...

Cute. Lots of thought went into your swap.

I'm sure she loved it.

Darla said...

What a clever idea for a swap. I'll have to check on the next one you organize.

Darla

NicNacManiac said...

Great swap idea...your goodies would complete any witches cupboard!! I know she will love everything!! xOxO Nerina :)

Unknown said...

I bet she loves it all! you got very creative!!! what a good witch you are!

Krissy said...

How incredibly creative I only wish I'd heard of the swap! That's one I definitely would have done!! So fun!!

Stitchinwitch said...

That is super cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...