Saturday, June 13, 2009

Moreshrooms.......

Don't hate me for another mushroom post.....I thought I got it out of my system back in May. (I had people actually tell me they were worried about me.)
Maybe next May I'll have "Margarita Mayhem" instead?
I bet more people are into margaritas than mushrooms. Of course, its all relative.

But I digress.....

Yesterday I was at Target and I found these cuties.
Of course, I had to get all 3 for ME. I'm so bad. Well, not really.....they were cheap! I got the whole lot for under 10 bucks.

Don't they look cute?! You can't tell from the photo but they are quite small...and the plate is melamine. I planned on using it in a mosaic one day as the focal point but now I'm not so sure.




And speaking of new shrooms.....I forgot to post this CUTIE that my sister brought me over Easter when they came to visit! It is SO stinking cute!

here it is happy in some oregano....


And here is what STARTED my whole obsession. My mother brought this back from Italy when we lived in Germany...yes, it is seriously OLD....but look how sweet! She gave it to me a couple years ago...I LOVE IT!

She gave my sister one that is much larger.
I've yet to devise a scheme to get it out of her house...
but one day........

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

You and your mushrooms!:) I think it is so cute! Isn't it fun feeling passionate about something? Collections are the best! Lori

Anonymous said...

ah no! I would much rather have you post about mushrooms! I've gotta get over to Target to get myself some mushroom cuteness.
:) Missy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...