Monday, December 22, 2008

Paying attention

You know how sometimes you don't think your husband pays attention. And then he does something that makes you go "hmmmmmmmmm."
This was one of those moments.

Here is our angel for our tree. She is 12 years old but aging gracefully.


I collect snowglobes.....look what he wrapped and then couldn't stand it so he unwrapped it and gave it to me already...


the similarities are uncanny....especially considering they were purchased 12 years apart.......

5 comments:

Beth said...

Your husband is such a sweetie! My husband is like that too - can't wait for Christmas and likes to give gifts early. That's why I'm in charge of the Santa closet. I'm a Scrooge! Enjoy your snow globe, Beth

gin said...

Very lovely angel gift, how sweet of your husband! I like early Christmas presents too! And Leo is so sweet in the Christmas tree. Gee - things are just too sweet there at your house right now, but it's making up for the ewwwwwwww doggie accident I guess!!

Jennifer said...

sweet D!

Jen Sue Wild said...

That is amazeing!! I love them both!!

jillytacy said...

What a sweet husband to find something so special that you love so much! He really was paying attention!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...