Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday Sassy Apron!


I got my last Sassy apron of the year on Friday! It came from SueAnn....she makes the cutest aprons! I totally LOVE this apron! I have a thing for long, thick ties.......it is so much fun to tie a big fat bow...makes me feel all girly. Plus, I just adore this fabric with the little gingerbread men all over it.

She included a great cookie cutter, wooden spoon and cute cookie cookbook....which I've already noted a few recipes to try. Even if I didn't USE the book, it is so cute, I can leave it out.


Thank you again SueAnn!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yazza Yazza You lucky girl you what a wonderful apron and sweet extras. Yes that is a fantastic apron. I do understand about the long thick ties.. bows are so sweet. Enjoy it .. it looks fantastic on you sweet friend.
M

Giabella Designs said...

I am glad you like it! Have fun making all of those cookies!

Kellie said...

LOVE the gingerbread man fabric and the big girly bow! Reading this I just realized that I haven't posted a photo of the apron I got in the swap. I have been a very bad blogger as of late!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...