Monday, June 16, 2008

Mushroom Monday...

I was in a couple swaps recently and got these 2 wonderful mushroom goodies!

First is this AMAZING apron Heather made me for the Summer apron swap through swap-bot! The little potholder attaches to the apron with a button.......love it!


She also included a recipe for Mushroom bisque.......we WILL be trying that!



I also received this CUTE little toadstool from lucykate's toadstool swap! She has tutorials and other things on her blog so go see what she makes....she has some seriously beautiful softies.



My mystery partner was Maggie and I really like the toadstool she sent me. Brown and turquoise is an amazing color combination.
She also has an etsy store so go check it out! She makes the sweetest baby blocks and toys.

Here is the one I sent her.......I also included one of my little toadstool book marks!


Thank you to both ladies!

6 comments:

jillytacy said...

The mushroom apron is so cute and I love the turquoise and brown toadstool from the LucyKate swap too. Mushrooms have come a long way since the 70's. I like them now especially red ones with white spots.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you like your apron:)

I had a lot of fun making it!

mike said...

I love it - the apron is darling and the toadstools and so cute - your jewelry is gorgeous!

Abigail said...

You look divine in that apron, glad someone listened to "I'm Petite" :)

Kellie said...

Such cute toadstools and your new apron is adorable! Is that new or vintage fabric she used? I love it either way!

LittleRed said...

Just love the little mushrooms, and the matching potholder is OMG cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...